MY HEART AND FEELINGS WOULD BE TRULY INVOLVED DURING YOUR GREAT DAY


WEDDING COLLECTIONS


Full weekend

- Weekend coverage (Up to 3 days)
- On line gallery
- Slideshow (20 minutes long)
- High resolution files (2,500 photos)
- Book 8x10” with 40 photos
- 100 4x6" printed photos
- Save the date/Rehearsal dinner /Wedding day/Day after/Trash the dress

$3,750 usd

Wedding - 12 hours

- Up to 12 hours of coverage
- On line gallery
- Slideshow (15 minutes long)
- High resolution files (1,200 photos)
- Book 5x7” with 40 photos

$3,000 usd

Wedding - 10 hours

- Up to 10 hours of coverage
- On line gallery
- Slideshow (10 minutes long)
- High resolution files (1,000 photos)

$2,500 USD

Wedding - 8 hours

- Up to 8 hours of coverage
- On line gallery
- Slideshow (8 minutes long)
- High resolution files (800 photos)

$2,000 USD

Elopement

- Up to 6 hours of coverage: getting ready/bridal portraits/firstlook/vows/ceremony/shooting/reception
- On line gallery
- Slideshow (5 minutes long)
- High resolution files (600 photos)

$1,500 USD


Kind words

“When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I found many photographers but i was looking for someone with a "different eye”. When I saw Gustavo's work, he fascinated me with his photographs because they are warm, spontaneous, cheerful, daring, fun and I said to myself: “he’s the one i’m looking for, inside his head or heart there is magic and that's what i want for my wedding.”

“What I saw in his work is that the camera is an extension of him, he observes all the things that are around him, he finds something interesting in some ordinary place and then magic and creativity begins. His photographs leave a beautiful emotion in your heart, they move you and make you live those moments every time you see them.
Thank you very much Gustavo for your great work, we loved it!”

“It's true what he says ... "Your photos really go straight to the heart" . With all my heart I really recommend it, he gave us a lot of confidence and we felt very comfortable working with him. The photos of our wedding day are incredible, he captured so many special moments that I can not describe them!”

“During our wedding day we let ourselves be guided by Gustavo and the photos came out incredible! Without a doubt, Gustavo was the best option to capture the most beautiful moments of the most special day of our life.”

“We fell in love with the work done by Gustavo! A super nice photo elopement session, we were delighted with the results. We are not from Mexico but we made connection from the first video call we met, mega recommended!”


FAQ

How do i book my wedding date?

Please make a 30% first payment to send you the contract, the remaining 70% is covered 10 days before the wedding day.

How do i make the first payment

-PAYPAL:

vía Paypal + 5% commission.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/gustavoalvrz


-BANK TRANSFER:

BBVA Bancomer

Bank account number: 1538331855
CLABE: 012190015383318551
Debit card: 4152313506392492

How and when do I receive my wedding photos?

The final delivery takes place one week after the wedding, I will send you a digital download link with carefully edited and high resolution photos ready to print wherever you want!

Is it important to meet us before the wedding?

Of course!! I always make appointment or Zoom. It is very important to feel the connection and vibrate before the big day.

Travel expenses and additional payments.

The 12 and 10hrs includes travel expenses in Mexico only for the wedding day, any transfer for engagement of day after session will be extra. Some of my collections do NOT include travel expenses (transfers / flight)

Destination weddings outside Mexico?

I love traveling and meeting new people and places! I always try to take my wife and my little two daughters with me on my different trips.

IF YOU ARE HERE NOW..

...Let’s TAKE great pictures together!!

AND THANKS FOR trust in me as YOUR wedding photographer...